Internet is an indispensable tool to combat inequity and to accelerate sustainable development, so ensuring universal access to this tool is and will continue to be a priority for the Government of the Republic, with the aim that information on the web can always be consulted in a meaningful way by all sectors of the population.
The Internet site www.gob.mx is built with the aim of facilitating universal access for all people who use it, regardless of their physical, sensory or intellectual capacities, as well as the technical context of their use (type of device, computer program, connection speed, conditions environmental, etc.).
Web accessibility encompasses people with different disabilities: visual, auditory, motor, cognitive or neurological, as well as older adults and people unfamiliar with the use of the internet.
We work with the aim of adapting the site to the recommendations of the World Wide Web Consortium (W3C). These recommendations are set out in the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) in version 2.0, which are referred to in the Agreement establishing the General Provisions of Web Accessibility to be observed by agencies and entities of the Administration Federal Public.
First name: National Single Window.
- Images that transmit relevant information, have equivalent alternative texts.
- Prerecorded videos provide a textual or auditory description.
- Links, icons and buttons have descriptive text.
- Semantic markup is used appropriately.
- Forms have clear descriptions.
- Moving contents can be controlled by the user.
- The site is navigable using the keyboard.
- Color contrasts are adequate.
- The structure of the site and its levels of headings are understandable and predictable.
- The site is compatible with technology assistance tools used by people with disabilities.
- The site is compatible with technologies used by users, such as versions and types of web browsers (Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, Firefox, Safari, Edge).
Because www.gob.mx is of broad coverage and gradually integrates the websites of the dependencies and entities of the Federal Public Administration, it is the responsibility of these to comply with the accessibility guidelines in the content of their websites that were already integrated into www.gob.mx; as well as those that will gradually be migrated to that site in terms of the applicable legal provisions.
Accessibility Standard: WCAG 2.0.
Level of conformity:
We work to comply with the AA compliance level of the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines(WCAG) 2.0.
You can consult the Accessibility Guidelines for the
Web Content (WCAG) 2.0 at:
The technologies used compatible with accessibility that are dependent on access to the site are: HTML and CSS.
If you find any problems or want to make any suggestions related to the accessibility of this website, please contact us through the email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Date of publication of the accessibility statement:
February 17, 2016.
Date of last update of the accessibility declaration:
May 17, 2016.